Thursday, December 14, 2017

December Daily? Really? What Was I Thinking?

December's daily activities have taken over
and my responsibilities leave little time to document the month.
This is probably the reason I talked myself out of 
making a physical December Daily.
Sorry that I haven't been able to keep up.

I hope that your daily December activities
are filling your heart with the Christmas spirit!

My shops
(click the buttons on the my right sidebar)
are still open.
It's too late for special orders or requests,
but I am shipping everyday.
There are only a couple more days
to order in time for Christmas.

Merry hugs,
Kim

2 comments:

Createology said...

Daily would never work for me and I am not even able to keep up weekly. Why is life so busy???!!! I am enjoying the Magic of Christmas even though hubby and I are not having Christmas this year. Our home is off market but our decorations are packed away and buried with moving boxes. Oy Vey! Merry Christmas and Blessings for all of 2018...<3

Dorthe said...

Dear Kim,
Oh I totally understand you,- so thankyou for what you already have shown- I love your Christmas bird , my friend.
Hugs, Dorthe, xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...