Saturday, May 19, 2018

Stash To Treasure Saturday - #3

Welcome to week 3 of
STASH TO TREASURE SATURDAY!
Each week I take some long-neglected item(s) from my stash
and create something new.
I know we all have those items,
the color is not now,
the style is so 2000s,
the theme is no longer relevant.
I am going to try my best to take those items and breathe new life into them.

PLEASE READ TO THE END OF THIS POST.
I WOULD LIKE YOUR INPUT.
THANKS

Okay, so today I am stretching the intention
 of this weekly challenge.
These stamps have not been sitting around for years,
but were purchase 6+ months ago
and not touched until this past week.
All of the old goodies I have been working with lately
have been making their way into kits for my shop.
I thought about sharing some of those,
but thought that didn't make much sense.
So, stamping it is!

These Lawn Fawn mini stamp sets are far too adorable
to be ignored any longer.
Feel free to scroll through
my latest kiddo cards.
I made 2 from each stamp set,
for a total of 10 cards.










I was wondering whether anyone would like 
this weekly series to be presented as a link-up party?
Would you be interested in visiting the party participants 
and more importantly, would you link up your latest
STASH TO TREASURE project?  
Please let me know in the comments section.

Thanks so much for visiting.

Please leave a comment.
At the end of the month,
I will announce a random winner
of a special gift.
(only one comment per post will be entered).

Lovely weekend to you all,
hugs,
Kim

6 comments:

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Adorable cards. Makes me feel better that I'm not alone on using things I order. I am doing better this year. Time is just not so readily available being retired. I am back from a wonderful visit in Virginia and noticed all comments left by using my Kindle are not listed. Will have to do some research on that. Enjoy a good week.

Fonda said...

At this point, everything in my craft room is fair game. I haven't been the most creative lately, but I might be willing to try. In any case, I would certainly LOOK at the linky party entries.

I love what you did with your stamps and dies. You doing "cute" is not what I expected. Aren't you usually a more "edgy" kind of artist?

Createology said...

Love these fun cards you have created with your Stash to Treasure stamp sets. I continue to purge my S.A.B.L.E. Supples Acquired Beyond Life Expectancy <3

The Junque Seeker said...

Such cuteness!

Dorthe said...

So busy you are dear Kim- with trying to use, long, almost , forgotten , materials :-) also totally love the pansies you created, in the former post- they are beautiful. I hope you enjoy the spring.
Big hugs, from Dorthe

Jackie PN said...

These are adorable!! Hallmark??? heehee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...