Monday, October 1, 2018

12 Monday's 'til Christmas

 Here is a little look at the first of my 2018 Christmas cards:

These 8 cards use paper from
LET IT SNOW by American Crafts.
It is an older pad (2015) and is most likely no longer available.

This paper, with its updated retro vibe,
was a perfect challenge for me this past weekend.
I was excited to use my Christmas supplies,
and decided I would make 8 unique cards 
using a different stamp and/or die set for each.

I used half the paper pad
(I line my envelopes,
 so at least 2 sheets of paper were used for each card)


With the other half paper pad,
I created this little paper crafting kit.
It's perfect for card making,
tag making,
journaling,
December daily,
or scrapbooking.

Thanks for visiting today!

Warm Autumn Hugs,
Kim

3 comments:

Jackie PN said...

Look at you off to a grand start with the first of your Christmas cards! I love each one of these and I think your little card kit is just adorable!
hugs,Jackie xx

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Nice Christmas cards. I should use what I have like you have done! I'd save money and make room for more! LOL!
deb

Christine Kiehl said...

Very nice cards but I did freak out a lil by your headline of only 12 more Mondays til Xmas!! WOW!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...