Saturday, November 17, 2018

Stash To Treasure Saturday

Stash To Treasure Saturday has returned!
This piece was made back in early 2016,
and sat unloved in my shop for a bit of the 2+ years since.

A little overhaul was called for,
okay, more than a little.

Lots of new bits from Tim Holtz 
were combined with vintage items I have collected.

Funny side note,
these icicles are vintage (sadly, the last bit of them),
but Tim Holtz has a reproduced version.

I kept the vintage "wallpaper" backgrounds the same,
but went over everything else with a light coat of chalkpaint.

"Oh What Fun!" this project was.

It is available to purchase at
aJOY2bheld.etsy.com

Wishing you a blessed weekend!
hugs,
Kim

3 comments:

Geralyn Gray said...

Love Love Love JOY JOY JOY Can't wait until November 30th and December 1st!!!

Curtains in My Tree said...

Oh yes it is really updated for sure, I like it both ways
I still like vintage sewing notions and have them in my sewing room
Also I love all white Christmas decor

Jackie PN said...

Oh Kim!!!
A joy to behold for sure! What a gorgeous transformation! You truly created a wonderfully magical l winter wonderland!
Hugs,Jackie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...