Saturday, March 2, 2019

Stash To Treasure Saturday


Overwhelming,
is the only way to describe the task at hand.
All of the lace in these pictures is probably 1/3 of my stash.


Following Marie Kondo's philosophy of keeping those things that "spark joy,"
I have dedicated some time to sorting my laces into 
KEEP - those that spark the greatest joy
and
SELL - these spark joy too, but I cannot keep it all.


My KEEP laces have been meticulously grouped and carded.
They MUST fit in this antique sewing machine drawer.

I have also carded assorted laces for sale in my Etsy shop.

This isn't my usual Stash To Treasure Saturday post,
but let's all admit it,
if we find it hard to see the treasures in our stash,
it is time to do something about it.

happy, productive weekend my friends!

hugs,
Kim


3 comments:

Dorthe said...

I could surely learn something here, from you Kim- I, too have so much, needing to be sorted , and with hard hands ,given away I think .
Have a wonderful weekend dear friend- Hugs, Dorthe

rush said...

They look so pretty carded and assembled together.

Createology said...

Lace makes me swoon with delight so I have an extr difficult tine parting with any. Your laces are lovely dear.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...