Friday, June 28, 2019

July ATC Sign Up Is Now Open!

"MERMAID LAGOON"

Make 3/Receive 3
ATCs Measure 2 1/2" x 3 1/2"
Use a sturdy base 
(ie cardboard, matboard, heavy weight cardstock)
Remember to sign and date the back
Include any contact info you like

USA artists, send $4.00 Cash For Return Postage
Use A Padded Envelope
Include A Return Address Label
Postmark By July 31st

Leave a comment on this post to sign up.
I will update the swap page as I receive your ATCs.
Email KimberlyLaws@optimum.net
if you are an INTERNATIONAL SWAPPER
 or need my mailing address.

Please share the swap button on social media,
the more the merrier!

hugs,
Kim

10 comments:

The Junque Seeker said...

I'm in. Love your designs!

Maria Kelly said...

I would ♡ to join this swap!!! Thanks!

Fonda said...

I'm in!

MARGIE said...

Hi Kim, count me in on the Mermaid Swap!

Maggie said...

Hi Kim-
Sign me up for mermaids!

Createology said...

Yay Kim for this fun theme. I will definitely be participating. Thank You. Summer Sunshine Smiles...xo

Unknown said...

Hey Kim,I would sure like to join.deb

Ms Artsymix said...

Yes, I’m in on the swap❣️ Thank you,
Lori

MARGIE said...

Kim, I know Nancy is in but maybe she isn't sure how to post a comment. :)

Unknown said...

For sure I am mailing mine today thanks Kim I sincerely Nancy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...