Thursday, September 5, 2013

SO SORRY, I WILL NOT BE ATTENDING AFTERALL.

Look for me at
The Ocean Grove Area Chamber of Commerce
Giant Fall Flea Market 2013
(photo is from the last craft show I did way back in 2009)

I will be selling some of my handmade items,
new and vintage art supplies,
repurposed and reinvented treasures,
and some decorative household items.

I will be in space 537
(center isle, 8 spots in from Ocean Ave).
I hope to see you on
Saturday, September 7th,
9am to 4 pm!
en-JOY Your Blessings,
Kimberly

6 comments:

Dorthe said...

Kimberly, dear, your photo from 2009 is filled with beautiful creations, and I`m sure your stand, on this new craft show, will also be filled with gorgeous creations, as well as your many other items!
I wish you the best of luck, for a great sale, my friend!!
Hugs,Dorthe

JoAnne said...

Good luck Kimberly! I know you'll do well. Looking forward to Pretty Little Witches.......

Jewels said...

Wish I could be there! Good luck!

my cup of tea said...

Very CUTE display! Have a great show!
~Donna~

Lululiz said...

How I wish I could visit. Have a really great, successful day!

Unknown said...

Good Luck!! Hope you have a wonderful time and sell everything...(then you don't have to lug it back..haha)

Take lots of pictures so those of us that can not make it...(mainly moi) can see the beauty!! If we lived closer together I would soooo be there!

Happy Sales
Tracie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...