Saturday, June 9, 2018

Stash To Treasure Saturday #6

I purchased a garland of these adorable fish
many moons ago.
The beads were used in a number of projects,
and a few of the fish as well.

This little darling was created for an extra little surprise for a swap.
I plan to make more,
but think I will try to add a bit more
by way of beads, charms, and shells.

Thanks so much for visiting.

Please leave a comment.
At the end of the month,
I will announce a random winner
of a special gift.
(only one comment per post will be entered).

Remember to "Just Keep Swimming!"
happy hugs,
Kim


6 comments:

Jackie PN said...

PMGOSH!! I just LOVE this!! So beautiful and so summery in that
De-lish-ouis aqua color! Aren't you glad you hung on to these? heehe hugs,Jackie xx

Jewels said...

Wow I love this! What a great "repurpose"....look forward to seeing more :)

Dorthe said...

Hello dear,
almost looks like old glass, Christmas ornaments-
a wonderful idea to give them tail and more charms , too .
Hope you have a wonderful summer, Kim.
Hugs from me. xoxoxo

Createology said...

This little fish is now very fancy with her tail of ribbons and fibers. Excellent swim dear...<3

Unknown said...

Sooo creative and pretty. I always love your inspiration and ideas on using up "stash" inventory!

Can't wait to receive the paint chip exchange...will it be soon? Thanks for offering that fun swap.
Nancy

fairie said...

Im not surprised you have this beautiful fish! Oh my, your taste in everything is amazingly beautiful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...