Friday, April 24, 2020

A New Direction





It was about 45 years ago,
I cut a picture of a breathtaking brick Tudor country home
 from one of my Mother's decor magazines.

I drew up plans
and my Dad, a very gifted woodworker,
created a beautiful base for me to work with.

I never finished my dream house,
but in the hope that it truly is never too late,
I will be working on it once again.

I am also refinishing old dollhouse furniture
to give it a more modern aesthetic.

Much like my real life home,
my miniatures lean toward European Farmhouse decor,
with some modern American Farmhouse thrown in for good measure.

If this is something you might be interested in,
follow along on my new Instagram account:
&
If you are in the market to purchase tiny treasures for your own
dollhouse project, 
visit:
&
Please share with anyone you think might be interested.

Thank You & 
tiny hugs,
Kim



1 comment:

Christine said...

I was thinking about my dollhouse just the other day... Maybe I'll have another look at it, it's very old and in need of lots of TLC.
I would love to follow your work. Thanks for letting us know.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...