Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Tagalong Tuesday - What I made #2

 





I created a tuck pocket
and 4 tags
which will make the perfect flip
when attached to a journal page.
My only tools were
a hole punch, scissors 
and Distress Oxide ink in Vintage Photo.

I created the kits first, without knowing how I would use one,
and really wanted to challenge myself to use only the pieces from the kit.

You are welcome to copy my design,
but I would encourage you to get creative and make something totally you.

If you purchase a kit and wish to share what you create,
(I for one would love to see your artwork)
you can post on Instagram with the hashtag
#tagalongtuesday_joy
Remember to tag me too,
@kimberlyjoylaws

You can post and tag anytime,
it does not have to be a Tuesday.

There are a limited number of the April and March kits
available for purchase at
Each kit is only $5.50
including postage.

Have a lovely Tuesday, dear friends!
hugs,
Kim

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...