Sunday, May 2, 2010

Welcome Little One Card For Baby - Tuesday Treasures #5

I stripped that little doll bare, but wait until you see what I did with his head, yikes! A page from a vintage children's book for a background, a tag, stamped and tied with vintage seam binding, twine for a clothesline, and 2 toy clothes pins are all it took to create this sweetness. True confessions time: the clothes pins I purchased on Tuesday are green and didn't match the rest of the card, so I substituted a couple of blue ones. I have sets of 24 on these vintage toy pins in my supply shop.
You can checkout the collection of junque-hunting treasures I am drawing off of in my earlier post .
Thanks for popping in & have a beautiful Sunday.
enJOY Your Blessings,
Kimberly

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...