Monday, June 21, 2010

Cards, Cards, And More Cards!

We have so many big occasions this summer, and I have been very busy making cards to celebrate each one. This card commemorates the 25 year anniversary of my sil and bil.

Our friend Steve celebrated his 21st birthday last week, he is a 4th year engineering major, and I thought that these old photos of buildings were just the right thing.

Our firstborn will be 21 next month. Anyone who has ever purchased one of my blank greetings may have noticed "my hallmark." I stamp the backside of each card "July 14 AM," that is when I became a mom 21 years ago .

Steve's little sister, Sarah, graduates middle school this week and is on her way to high school.

Last Friday, my Tony and I celebrated our 22nd wedding anniversary, it was also the 25th anniversary of our first date.
Back to work, still plenty more cards to create.
enJOY Your Blessings,
Kimberly

1 comment:

kandeland said...

i always adore all of your cards Kimberly!
xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...