Monday, July 19, 2010

Summer ATCs From 3 Talented Ladies

A few weeks ago, I put out an invite for three willing participants. I had created 3 summer ATCs and was looking for anyone interested in a trade. Here are the wonderful ATCs I received in the mail from these 3 amazing gals:

Natalea ,


Wendy,


and Geralyn .


This wonderful notecard, is handmade by Geralyn and she sells them in her new shoppe.


If you find yourself out and about at the Jersey Seashore, stop in and check it out. I will be teaching a class at Greetings By Geralyn on October 2.
Thanks so much ladies for your beautiful art cards, I love them all!!!
enJOY Your Blessings,
Kimberly

2 comments:

Wendy Aspinall said...

That was so strange!!! I saw your post and looked at the ATC's and thought wow I like the one in the middle they have used my favorite image.... I read the post and reaslised that it was MY ATC I had forgotton what I had sent you.... LOL


It's my age they say you start to forget things.. hugs Wendy

Geralyn Gray said...

Thanks so much Kim.....it was a fun swap......I have yours clipped to the pen holder at my register.....and I used the clothespin you sent with my etsy order.......love it!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...