Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Updates!

I have one card left available to swap. Read here for details.
UPDATE TO THE UPDATE: NO CARDS LEFT!
THANKS WENDY, NATALEA, & GERALYN FOR ACCEPTING MY INVITE!!!

Only 8 more followers need to sign-up before I draw a winner of this book. Read more here.

And finally, the 4th of July Graduation Party is over, and by all accounts a great time was had by all! It was about 100 degrees here on Sunday, but most of our partiers toughed it out. Between the heat, excitement, and general merriment, I didn't take any pictures, so you'll have to take my word that everything came together perfectly.
I do hope that you and yours had a wonderful weekend as well!
enJOY Your Blessings,
Kimberly

1 comment:

Geralyn Gray said...

I guess that card was meant for me.....I have to work on one to swap with you.....should be no problem.....I have everything I need at the store. I would love to swap cards with you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...