Tuesday, September 14, 2010

This Is Halloween!

I decorated my case at the antique's mall last Friday.  Mostly Black and White, touches of Cream and Sepia, and dabs of Orange.
I was so happy to receive a call on Sunday, that most of my Halloween creations have sold and I should restock asap!  How great is that?

I have been thinking about trying to move up to a booth as one becomes available, and there is one that will be vacant and ready for move-in on October 1st!

I cannot tell you how excited I am to start work on my new 10x10 play space.  I will be posting about plans and progress, I hope you join me for the ride.

enJOY Your Blessings,
Kimberly

14 comments:

JoAnne said...

That's my kind of Halloween! Spectacular!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

That is wonderful!!! I sell at 2 shops. One is the monthly sales where I have "more" fun decorating and the other is an antique store where we have a large booth! You will love it!
Your creations are so cool! I haven't done any Halloween, yet, and I think I should make some for my spaces!
Deb :)

Unknown said...

i can see why everything sold so quickly! great stuff! Go for the "booth!" You will do well i am SURE! Happy day!

Mosaic Magpie said...

Be prepared to work! With all that cute stuff to sell and now with a booth, you are going to be busy.
Debbie

Blessed Serendipity said...

You should get a booth. Go for it!

-Danielle

The Old Parsonage said...

Congrats! It all looks terrific!

Leann

kandeland said...

everything looks wonderful!! are you going to be adding any halloween to your etsy?
xo

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Congratulations Kimberly! It's all looking
wonderful.
Have a great week.
Hugs,
Marie

Jo in TAS said...

That's fabulous, wish I could go shopping there!

Christine said...

Your case is beautiful; I wish I could go see it! Good luck with your booth!!! I can't wait to see what you do with it!

Becca said...

Very exciting for you!

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

It looks like you had a wonderful birthday... What a way to celebrate... I wish I'd come over sooner... :-)

I actually turned sixty on July 23rd!

Love your blog and booth..

Warm blessings,
Spencer

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

We DO have the same tole tray... :-) Don't you just LOVE them... I have about 20...... I need to stop. I don't have any more room. :-)


Huggies,
Spencer

Lynn Stevens said...

no wonder it sold out so many Halloween treats!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...