Tuesday, November 30, 2010

November Recap...

Since I was sans computer capabilities for so much of November, I thought I would give a peek at some of what was happening around here.  I participated in two Christmas swaps.  This was an ornament swap with the same group of women that participated in the 12 days of Halloween swap.

This was for the tagswappers' group (not sure whether we are even calling ourselves that anymore).  They are very lacy and glittery, but neither shows up too well in the picture.  Our hostess was Jane Palmer and the theme was White Christmas.

Been so busy creating Christmas goodies for sale.  I had a few special orders to fill, the holiday boutique and antiques mall to stock, and even got a couple things listed in my etsy shop, hoping to add more soon.

Been redecorating our spare bedroom.  It has been mainly the tv room where Mr. AJS and I escape to when the boys are having band practice in the basement.

Now it is the tv room, the place in the house where I make jewelry, and my computer room.

Not nearly finished yet, but will be happy to share more when it's done.

Now, as many may remember, I celebrated a BIG birthday back in July.  Mr. AJS arranged a couple days in Vegas, baby.  (we waited until November, because I hate to vacation in the hot weather)  I had always wanted to see the Cirque du Soleil Beatles Love Show, and we did.  The show was amazing, it was the Beatles meet Tim Burton, meet Steampunk, meet Altered Art, Meet Dr. Seuss.  It was spectacular!  We had the best 2 days ever.

Finally, here's our newest family member.  Meet Maks.  He was our party favor this Thanksgiving.  My sil  and bil rescued Maks and his sisters from under their air conditioner a few weeks ago and my nephew, Adam did a great job getting them people-friendly.  Thanks so much, guys, we love him.

I will share pics of all things as they progress:  the swaps I receive in return; the evolution of my "mom cave"; and little Maks as he grows.

As we say goodbye to November, I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas-time.

enJOY Your Blessings,
Kimberly

6 comments:

Joanna said...

Lovely pictures, Kimberly. Maks is SUCH A CUTIE! Beautiful colour and sweet little face. Great teaser photos of your 'Mom cave' (I like that!), looking forward to seeing more. And the swaps look gorgeous.

You take a good photo, Mrs!

x

Unknown said...

wow...gorgeous swaps you participated in!! love your little creative haven too. cute cat!

Patti's Artful Design said...

I love the ornament swap items you collected. As well as your beautiful creations! Thank you for stopping by with those kind comments.

natalea said...

Everything looks spectacular Kimberly! (as always!!) and I'm so glad you had a great time in Vegas- how wonderful!!
Enjoy December to the fullest!!
xo natalea

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

Hi Kimberly, Your swap ornaments and tags are just beautiful and I also love your decorations!
I'm glad that sweet little Maks got rescued and found such a wonderful new home!
xoxo,
Julia

Lululiz said...

I love the tags! They are stunning and so perfect for a white Christmas.
I just want to pick up that lovely little furry bundle and give it big huggles, Maks is adorable.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...