Monday, May 9, 2011

Lovely Vintage Lace ATCs

This gorgeous ATC is from
Debbie Kayner!

This beauty is on a free motion quilt piece from
Amy Pytlik!

This "lover-ly" card came from
Heidi Meyer!

This charmer winged it's way from Australia and the hands of
Jo Chandler!

This treasure is from
Kelly Deal!

I am so humbled by the beautiful creations that I receive every week,
I cannot thank you all enough!

This week, thanks to
Debbie, Amy, Heidi, Jo, and Kelly!

Please join me tomorrow for a new swap theme and invite.

enJOY Your Blessings,
Kimberly

10 comments:

kandeland said...

these are all so gorgeous! what a great bunch of atcs this theme turned out! xo

Vicki said...

These are gorgeous. I can't wait to visit their blogs.

Lynn Stevens said...

Gorgeous Atc's. all of them just stunning!
hugs Lynn

Creative Wings Boutique said...

ooohhhh those are pretty!
hugs

Something Special said...

I love all the lace. These are beautful!

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Absolutely beautiful ATC's.Love them.TFS.
Have a wonderful day.
Hugs,
Marie

Createology said...

These ATCs are truly lovely. I love all the lace and buttons and finery. Happy collecting and creating...

Kelly_Deal said...

You're lucky to receive such beautiful creations! Love them all!
Kelly

Jo in TAS said...

This was a great challenge Kimberly, I look forward to many more!
Hugs
Jo

Amy P said...

I'm way behind on blog reading! They all look so beautiful together! Thanks again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...