Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Update: Tuesday Trading Card Swap Week 12!

The Think Pink ATC trade is closed.
This is the last card I created for this theme.
Thanks so much to
Deb, Kelly, Debbie, Natalea, and Eleonora
for swapping.
Looking forward to seeing what you all come up with this week.

Theme For Week 12:
Think Pink

I can hardly believe this it is week 12 already!

This has been such fun!

I so appreciate everyone who has been joining me in swapping each week!

If you wish to receive one of the 4 ATCs above,
simply email me:
include your mailing address.
I will reply with my mailing address.
You create one ATC in this week's theme,
send it to me,
and I will send you one of the cards above.

feel free to post my button to your blog,
please link back to my homepage.

enJOY Your Blessings,
Kimberly

5 comments:

kandeland said...

i know "pink" will fill up fast! I will give others a chance (those who don't check their google reader before 7am!) and of course if you don't get your players I will fill a spot! also, whenever you feel like doing one between us you just let me know! I sent your true blue one yesterday. have a great Tuesday! xo nat

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

I'm in for the Think Pink! The first one really caught my eye..(hint-hint)!
I rec'd yours yesterday and she is a "doll" and hopefully you rec'd mine!
Thanks and have a great day!
Warmly,
deb

Dreaming of Vintage said...

I would love to be in this week's swap of course!
Kelly

Joanna said...

la la la la!

x

Jo in TAS said...

Love the pinkness! Your vintage ATC landed on my doorstep yesterday, it's gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...