Wednesday, June 8, 2011

More Swaps To Share

Spring Fairy Wand Swap.

My partner was

She created this beautiful wand with the oh-2-cute cupie!
Thanks Wendy and Marfi.

You can look back at the wand I sent to Marfi here.

These are the Think Pink ATCs I received from:


Debbie,

and new swapper,
Eleonora from Italy.

Thanks so very much for swapping with me
Nat, Deb, Debbie, and Eleonora.

You can revisit my Think Pink ATCs here.

Finally, I still have room for 3 more swappers this week.
Details are here.

enJOY Your Blessings,
Kimberly

3 comments:

Diane said...

These are lovely...how fun!! My sewing ATC should arrive soon...I mailed it late as it was too hot to even think about going anywhere! It was 90 still at 10pm last night...but I love it....and speaking of loving it...mine came from you...thank you so much...I love it and will treasure it!!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

DARLING fairy wand!!!
Pretty pink ATC! Cool that one is from another country!
Warmly,
deb

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

All so beautiful and inspiring!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...