Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Sign Up For A Valentine ATC Swap Here!


Please join me in my first ATC swap of 2012.

This will be a 5 for 5 swap.
You send 5 Valentine themed ATCs,
and you will receive 5 in return,
one will be from me
and 4 others will be from other talented ladies in the swap.

Simply leave a comment on this post
saying you will join the fun,
be sure to include your email.
I will reply with my mailing address.

You must have your 5 ATCs in the mail by no later than 3 weeks from today,
that will be Tuesday, January 24th.
I will then group them and send them out.

Dimensional items are always lovely on an ATC,
but I will be shipping them in padded envelopes,
so please, keep this in mind when thinking about adding fragile or very large items.

Please include $3.00 for return shipping and packing.
OOPS, I forgot, if you are outside of the US or Canada,
lets make it $6.00.

Sign-ups will be ongoing,
however, please remember that your 5 ATCs
 must be in the mail no later than January 24th.

Please feel free to grab my button above and link back to this post.
After all, the more, the merrier!

enJOY Your Blessings,
Kimberly

26 comments:

my cup of tea said...

Please count me in! I would love to do this swap! Thank you for hosting!
~Donna~

Linda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda said...

Please add me to the list. Swaps are such fun. frasltd@yahoo.com

Wendy Aspinall said...

me too Kim

Wendy Aspinall said...

email sorry I forgot to add BLISS.WDA@GMAIL.COM

Shabby chic Sandy said...

I hate to be out of it, but I don't know what a Atc is. Couldn't find anything on the internet to tell me. I am creative with making cards--are they just a little card?

The Altered Bee said...

I would love to join again, if there is room. I was thinking about Valentine's just today! Debbie
thealteredbee@gmail.com

Lizzie Barbie said...

I have been thinking of Valentines too, but like Shabby I don't know what a atc is...

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Oh some Joyful fun , I would like to join the fun once again. I love ATC's .
hilsyl@gmail.com
Thanks Kimberly for hosting.

Geralyn Gray said...

I would love to participate.....my email is : greetingsfromgeralyn@gmail.com
Valentines are my favorite for a swap!

Perfectly Printed said...

Kim,

I would love to participate in your Valentine Day Swap.
mckinleychris31@yahoo.com

chris

Uniquely Ella said...

Please sign me up. I would love to join you ladies. My e-mail is: jebert@hushmail.com
Love ATC's !!!
xxx

Jane said...

Oh, yes, more ATC fun! Please include me, Kimberly!
Thanks,
Aralia Jane
jspalmer@bellsouth.net

Terri Gordon said...

Hi Kimberly, I would love to join you in this wonderful swap! My email is terri@sgordon.com. Thanks so much for hosting this wonderful swap! Hugs, Terri

Dorthe said...

Hi Kimberly, Sounds so great, and I will love to participate---can I pay you the 6 dollars via paypal--if I have to change dk-till dollars here ,it will be too costly ??
Hugs,Dorthe

Unknown said...

Yay! Sign me up please! Sounds like a great swap! mack_attack321@yahoo.com
Danielle

Sabrina said...

Looking forward to participate!!

schtuffblog@gmail.com

Peace said...

Please count me in for this one, I've been looking forward to creating & sharing with you! :O) Peace
pcwytch@aol.com

Kim Budash said...

Please include me in the swap, as this will be my first ATC swap and I'm stepping outside of my comfort zone. As I LOVE all your stuff, I'll do you proud. Thanks for hosting!!

Kimberly Budash

kathy said...

Kim , as always I love to do your swaps --
Please include me !!! KAthy - ga ♥
countrychintz--- jorgramm@bellsouth.net

Anonymous said...

Yes, Yes, Yes! I would love to participate in this swap! Joy Hill, njoy Originals, stubjoy@sbcglobal.net.

Erica said...

Please sign me up, too! Love your work and can't wait to see what these lovely ladies create.
txerica at hotmail dot com

Shabby chic Sandy said...

I think you signed me up--but just wanted to make sure. This will be fun! Should they all be different?

Welcome to a new beginning said...

I'd love to join the Valentine swap. Please add me to your list : cinnamonskyes@yahoo.com
Just spent some time wandering through your slideshows on Flickr. Such beautiful work!

Kim

mercedes scott said...

Kimberly, If you still have room, I'd love to join in on the fun! :) mercedes
mercedesdscott@gmail.com

Sugar Lump Studios said...

I would LOVE to participate again in one of your awesome swaps!

Nancy
sugarlumpstudios at gmail.com

<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...