5 Simple Rules:
(1) Leave a comment on this post to say you are in.
(Please be sure to leave your email address)
(2) Spread the word on your blog by posting the button above
with a link back to this post.
(No blog? You are still welcome to join in).
(3) Create 5 Halloween tags approximately 2 1/2 x 5 inches.
Finish both sides nicely,
and be sure to include your blog or other contact info on back.
(4) Use whatever materials you like,
interpret the theme however you chose,
and do your best work.
(5) Mail them in plenty of time for me to receive them by
Monday, October 1, 2012.
Please include $3.00 for return postage.
(Note to International swappers:
once I have the returns packed,
I will email you with a shipping total,
you can send money via Paypal.)
I will swap them out and you will receive 5 tags
joined together in some sort of artsy way
(yet to be determined, heeheehee).
this is a tag swap,
not an ATC swap.
You may use premade manila tags from the office supply store,
or make your own.
If you choose to make your own base,
please be sure that it is at least as sturdy as a manila tag.
Let the swapping begin!
enJOY Your Blessings,