Monday, February 18, 2013

Round Robin, Round One

"Inspirational quote,
shabby-chic style."
That is what Elena requested for her journal,
and this is the page that I created.

I suppose I was revisiting my youth,
when I chose to create a paper doll,
surrounded by polka dots,

and holding a "Shrinky Dinks" birdcage.
I am not too sure how
Shabby or Chic
it turned out,
but I do love this quote.

Our back page doesn't need to be as elaborate as the front.
I created a simple collage of birds.
 
It will be heading out to the next artist tomorrow.
 
Linking to week 59 at:
 
 
enJOY a beautiful week,
and Your Blessings,
Kimberly

5 comments:

kandeland said...

i knew this was going to be awesome Kimberly! great work as always! xo

Unknown said...

I think your page is just gorgeous!! I love the quote you chose.

Happy Crafting
Tracie

Createology said...

Your page is perfection for the request. I love how you have channeled your inner child to make this. Happy Hearts are Creative Hearts...

Dorthe said...

You have used so beautiful papers to create that page, with the lovely paper doll.
I love how she is dressed with bows, and bringing her birds house ,and the back page with the birds is so lovely too, dear Kimberly.
How are you? here it snows again!!
Hugs from Dorthe

my cup of tea said...

I have always wanted to do a journal round robin! What a beautiful page!
~Donna~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...