Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Winter In A Jar Swap And Blog Hop



Winter "In Paris" In A Jar Swap
This was the piece I created for my swap partner.
I used a little of the gorgeous lace the Lynn gifted to me, here,
to cover the base,
and the jar is from my favorite jam (French, of course).
 

This is the simply gorgeous jar I received from my swap partner,
The pictures do not do it justice,
it is a truly lovely treasure,
that I find myself getting lost in.
 
Our lovely host, Caroline,
is having a blog hop today.
Click the button above to be taken to her blog.
 
enJOY Your Blessings,
Kimberly
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

Pam said...

Your jar turned out beautiful for your swap! I love the embellishments and the vintage image you used!
xo Pam

Jess said...

Thank you for the nice words! I loved your jar too! The lace on the base is divine! I would never have thought to use a tin as the base. Need to remember that, especially since I have about 10 of those jello mold tins found at the thrift store last fall. Thanks again for a lovely jar. This was a great swap.

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

WOW, both jars are amazing! SO much talent!
Warmly,
deb

Dorthe said...

What a gorgeous swap, from both of you, dear Kimberly- so amazing they are- such wonderful jars you have both created.
XO, Dorthe

Denise said...

Gorgeous ! :)

Unknown said...

Ah yes Winter in Paris! Romantic and cold LOL. I love the jar you used, I never would have thought to use a jar that wasn't circular, the lines give it so much added character. Fabulous Jar

And Wow, Jess blew it out of the water!

They are both Gorgious!
Thanks for taking part in the swap
Hugs
Caroline

Plumrose Lane said...

Oh these are both SO gorgeous Kimberly! Pure delights ~ both!
♥Sharon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...