Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Fabric Of Nature ATC Swap - Post #5

Today's Featured Artist is:
Karla Jackson
 
Karla's
Fabric Of Nature ATC:
 
Here is the lovely mantel display
that Karla created with her swap returns:
 
You can view more of Karla's work here:
and here:
 
Karla is a self-confessed
paperholic,
who bravely accepted the
"no paper" challenge of this swap.
 
She is a self-taught artist,
with over 15 years of creating
under her belt.
Karla dabbles in a wide variety of creative endeavours,
including:
card-making,
sketchbooks,
ATCs,
jewelry,
mixed media,
and digital art.
 
When speaking of her love of digital art,
Karla says:
 (Digital Art) "relaxes me instantly
and I do not have to get my fingers inky or full of glue.
  But my heart is with paper and will always be. "
 
Karla shares her home with her husband
 and her kitties, Miss Hope and Hunny Bunny.
She is devoted to her fur babies,
and also to raising funds for cat charities.
These earrings are available for purchase.
You can contact Karla through her
kitty blog here.
 
"My motto in each day is,
do something for someone else,
do something for yourself,
do something creative and something productive
...and if something does not please you, just alter it!!"
-Karla Jackson
 
Thank you Karla for accepting the challenge,
beautifully!
 
hugs and JOY, my dear friends,
blessings,
Kimberly

6 comments:

PeggyR said...

I love what Karla did. Also love your motto and I agree!

Createology said...

Another stunning Nature fabric ATC. Karla really did a beautiful job and her display is wonderful. Happy Creative Hearts...

Jewels said...

Another beautiful card - I really liked the soft tones of this one.

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Thank you so much Kim for this sweet post about me. To be featured on your blog is even more of an honor than being a part of your beautiful swaps you host.
Blessings always...Karla

Pandora said...

Karla's ATC is so sweet! I love all the textures in these and the colors in those earrings are smashing!

Lululiz said...

Oooh, Karla created a lovely display for Spring and Summer with the ATCs from the swap, the swag looks adorable. I was so pleased with her ATC, a little masterpiece.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...