Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Fabric Of Nature ATC Swap - Post #7

Today's featured artist is
Marlene Plasencia of
 
Marlene created this lovely ATC
for our swap:
 
Marlene displays her ATCs on a rack
which wraps her laundry room doorway.
I might almost enJOY doing laundry if I did THIS.
I tried, unsuccessfully,
get pictures from Marlene's blog,
but you must click the link above to see for yourself.
 
Marlene sells her handmade
and vintage wares in her etsy shop.
This is a sampling of what is currently available:


 
Marlene has been crafting as long as she can remember.
She attributes her love of creating
to her mom,
whom she credits as being
the most creative person she knows.
 
The creative process brings
an opportunity to
"disconnect and relax"
and Marlene says,
"I am all for that."
 
When asked to describe herself,
Marlene says,
"I'm a simple kind of gal,
I love anything shabby,
 white and pink.
I'm so enjoying this blogging journey."
 
Along with her blog and estsy shop,
Marlene also has a youtube channel,
you can check that out here:
 
Marlene, thank you for being a
wonderful swapper,
your work is truly lovely
and you are always generous and kind.
 
hugs, JOY, and Blessings,
Kimberly

6 comments:

Pandora said...

Marlene's ATC and her display are glorious indeed! Her shabby sweet style is so lovely. Thank you for sharing!

Jewels said...

Wow I was so impressed with my ATC from Marlene but her "display" is truly awesome!

Terri said...

OH I love Marlene's birdie ATCs! I was so delighted to receive one myself! Her artwork is fab, and I am so glad she was in our swap.
Thanks for the link to her youtube channel, I will go check that out too.
Hugs,
Terri

Lululiz said...

Great way to display so many fabulous ATCs permanently. And her ATC was so sweet, I could almost hear those birdies sing.

Ana K. said...

Hi Kimberly, it so nice of you to spotlight these talented ladies, they are all fantastic and I need more time to pop over theirs blogs!
Hugs from Slovenia

Uniquely Ella said...

Hi Kimberly, I'm so sorry that I missed this post of you featuring me. I just read it and I'm so thankful. You did this right around the time that I had lost my doggie of 14 years and I was taking a little brake, your timing was perfect. I so wished I had read it back in June, but I did now, yay. It really means a lot to me and I can't wait to show my hubby.
Sending blessings,
Marlene

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...