Monday, August 19, 2013

Here is my first design team project for August.
I have had this idea on my mental "to do list" for the longest time.
I was thrilled to see the contents of this month's
Gilded Girls Stash Society box.
I knew instantly that the contents would make a beautiful banner.
 
I feel almost as though Debbie and Shea are my very own personal shoppers.
Every beautiful item that they carry in their shop or include in the monthly kits
is something I love!

The Gilded Girls Stash Society
is a subscription membership.
More information is available by clicking the button above.
 
en-JOY a beautiful week,
and Your Blessings,
Kimberly

6 comments:

kandeland said...

its beautiful Kimberly, just like everything you create! xo

Createology said...

Such a dreamy package of goodies for you to create with. And you super-created this beautiful banner. How fabulous dear...

Dorthe said...

Dear Kimberly, your banner is the most beautiful banner ever, so elegant and sweet in the gorgeous materials you have used ,- love it very much ,dear!!
Hugs from me , and smiles .
Dorthe xx

Janet Ghio said...

What a beautiful banner Kimberly! and I love, love my Jane Austen journal--it is gorgeous!! Thank you so much!! Will check out the gilded girls!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Oh so sweet. Lovely little goodies and a beautiful banner.

Create Beauty with Laurajo said...

I have been anticipating your creation from the Gilded Girls Stash and wow, you did a beautiful job on this banner. It's gorgeous. I know the Gilded Girls are so happy they chose you to be on their design team. Their kits are always beautiful. Looking forward to each month's creations!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...