Friday, September 13, 2013

My Pretty Little Witches are finished,
are yours?
 
There is still time to sign up here.
 
Reminder:
ATCs measure 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 inches,
a sturdy base must be used,
your art must include an image a pretty young girl,
do your best work.
 
I have been receiving so many "no reply" comments of late,
and feel awful that I cannot respond to questions or just to say thank you for your kind words.
In fact, I have a few ladies signed up for this swap,
that have left no way for me to contact them.
If you are new to my swaps and need my mailing address,
please email me privately at:
or
kimlaws24@yahoo.com (those with a yahoo email account only)
 
en-JOY a lovely weekend,
and Your Blessings,
Kimberly
 
 

6 comments:

Janet Ghio said...

Your witch ATC's are so cute!!

Dorthe said...

They are the sweetest witches dear Kimberly -not the slightest scary :-)
and all adorned with sweet accents !
Hope you are well !!
Hugs, Dorthe

Createology said...

Yay for your Pretty Little Witches ATCs. Mine are being finished today and hopefully mailed tomorrow. Swap on dear...

Becs said...

Mine aren't finished yet. Almost. Love them Kim. They are great. Becs

Pandora said...

Oh so pretty~ love them all, but that sepia one takes the pumpkin pie!
Mailed some to you today so they will arrive prior to the 21st.

Carolyn

PeggyR said...

Love them! Mine are finished, I did e-mail you, but haven't heard back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...