Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Pretty Little Witches ATC Swap
is packed and ready for tomorrow's mail.
 
Take a look-see at the BOOtiful work that came into this swap,
click pictures to be taken to the artist's blog:













 
A couple notes to this great group of gals:
Firstly, lastly and everything in betweenly,
thank you so very much for doing such a great job!
Next, thank you for all of the beautiful hostess gifties.
I am so blessed to have crossed paths with such generous, artistic souls.
One more thing,
I have always found it a stumbling block to decide who gets my ATCs,
not that I feel that you are all clambering over each other to get one,
but it somehow feels awkward to me.
So, I have decided to NOT include my ATCs in the swap outs,
but I DID use the random number thingy to pick 3 of you to receive an extra card.
Right now it is a secret as to who will be opening packages with 4 ATCs,
but these 3 Pretty Little Witches of mine are on their way to 3 new homes:
 
Remember,
I am still looking for ATC Artists to swap one on one with me.
Click the button at the top of my right sidebar for details.
 
en-JOY a lovely today,
and your Blessings,
Kimberly
 
 
Okay, one more last thing,
I was very proud of the fact that I remembered to take pictures of everyone's ATCs for this swap,
but I did not remember to write down who's was who's.
I gave credit from memory,
so if the photo above of your card has someone else's name on it,
please let me know and I will make the correction.
Also, let me know if I missed your media link.


9 comments:

Dorthe said...

So many wonderful swap ATC`s all so witchy and sweet --
And I love the ones you made, yourself, too,-dear Kimberly.
Hugs and smiles, Dorthe

Maggie said...

They all look fabulous!

Unknown said...

oh how sweeeeeeet!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Oh what a fun post...I love all the Pretty Little Witches!! Can't wait to see which witches I receive. Thanks so much for posting all of them Kimberly. Always fun. EnJOY the great fall days we're having.

Createology said...

Kimberly you are such a great ATC swap hostess. All the ATC's look fabulous and I will be very happy with any I receive. I can speak for myself and would very much like to receive an ATC of yours. Bootiful swap dear...

JoAnne said...

I'm so looking forward to my returns! Great idea doing a lottery for your little witches Kimberly. Thanks for another wonderful swap!

PeggyR said...

This was a great swap! I'm looking forward to getting them.

Pandora said...

Oh these are so bewitching! And three of us will get extra enchantment in our returns! Thank you so much for another wonderful swap Kimberly.

PeggyR said...

I received mine today and they are great. I sent you an e-mail with a question. Mine are from Michele, Charlotte and I think Trish...great swap as always!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...