Tuesday, February 20, 2018

And More Kits

Here is a peek at a few new kits just listed.

These are priced a bit higher than previous kits.

This is not the old bait and switch routine (LOL).
I am beginning to let some of my more precious treasures go,
like these gorgeous vintage rhinestone buttons, 

and this beautiful double stranded rhinestone tennis bracelet.
This lace piece is so very lovely.
It almost went into the keep pile.

Today's listings also include something handmade by me.
This ATC for instance,
has at its center an antique tintype photo.
The card can be disassembled 
and the bits used in new and wonderful ways.

I hope your day is lovely.

hugs,
Kim

2 comments:

Createology said...

Kim Dear your kits are so very lovely and I would want them all except I am still downsizing. Our home is relisted and we are ready for that one elusive buyer. Creative Bliss...<3

Jackie PN said...

WOW Kim, such great kits- I was just over having a look- these are beautiful and you should sell out soon! I loved that flowered grey ribbon- sorry I missed that one!
hugs,Jackie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...