Saturday, March 17, 2018

Paper Doll Swap #1

I have been saving this antique tri-fold photo mat for years,
waiting for the perfect projects.

I was thrilled when Jackie of
invited me to join her new doll swap group!

It has been so long since I have belonged to an art swap group,
and was excited to get started on our first challenge.

The first swap theme was
"Artist's Choice"
in which, we were to feature our own style.

Anyone of you who knows me even a bit,
knows that in my case,
that means vintage lace, floral patterns, sweet faces,
and a bit of glitter.

Thanks Jackie for this beautiful doll,
and for allowing me to join this fun group!

(sources for my doll:
papers: Prima Marketing - Lavender
face: Paper Whimsy
stamped dress and body: Character Constructions)

Happy Weekend,
hugs,
Kim

6 comments:

Jewels said...

This is gorgeous Kimberly! Got me thinking to check my old photo box. Love the lavender colors and what you received is also beautiful.

Dorthe said...

Dear Kim, you created a stunning paperdoll, and also gave her the most beautiful place to live , and withdraw herself to . I love all the lovely details you added, and the amazing photo mat.
And Jackie, also created amaxing paperdolls, I saw them all yesterday , so filled with details too, and both yours and hers are little wonders !!
Hugs and love, Dorthe

Createology said...

Lovely Paper Dolls and settings. My sister and I love Paper Dolls and I am actually planning what I am creating for her birthday this year. I may have to share it if I actually get it made. Blissful Paper Dolls...<3

suziqu's thread works said...

What a sweet paper doll you have created Kimberly. I love the whole setting she is in also - so many little details and such a pretty face.
Love Jackie's sweet doll in blue - the details are gorgeous.
Such a wonderful swap group. You will have so much fun with this!
Hugs,
Suzy

Curtains in My Tree said...


Oh I love them, I'm going to make me asset of paper dolls for fun
Love your idea

Jackie PN said...

Kimberly, I could not be happier to have you playing along in our swap!
I just adore my beautiful doll and she now holds a special place of her own, I'll be sure to share soon!
Looking forward to much more play!
hugs,Jackie xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...