Thursday, April 19, 2018

Swap Time Anyone?

THIS SWAP IS NOW CLOSED!







(please feel free to grab the button and spread the word)

Altered Paint Sample Card Swap:
6 for 6 (send in 6, receive 6 in return);
any size paint card will do;
the only theme is "MONOCHROMATIC, DUSTY PASTEL COLOR;"
please punch and reinforce your cards (top center);
please finish the back of your cards & include your info;
please include $5.00 in the USA
(international shipping will be much higher and must be paid via Paypal);
cards must me postmarked by May 30th
(one week earlier if sending from outside the USA)

You will receive 6 altered cards bundled with a large decorated binder ring.

My mailing info and email can be found on the swap page.

Let's have some fun!

hugs,
Kim

9 comments:

Dorthe said...

Dear Kim, have fun with the swap,-
I have no time, and also the very expensive postage , is not fun, anymore .
Have your summer started, dear friend ?
Sending you loving hugs. xxx

Laurie said...

Oh I would love to join in! Thank you!

Marrianna said...

I’m not understanding the instructions to reinforce top and center punch. Do you want 2 holes on each paint sample, one at the top and one half way down in the center of the paint sample. Or one hole at the top centered and reinforced? Once I understand that piece, I plan to join the swap.

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

Sorry to cause confusion. I have changed the instructions above. The cards are to have a reinforced hole at the top-center. Hope that is clearer. Don't hesitate to ask, there are plenty of times that my brain says one thing, but my fingers type another.
Creative Hugs,
Kim

Susie Button Creations said...

Hi, I would love to join in. Can we choose only USA as a swap choice? I prefer to not mail internationally. Thanks! Susan purrpage@w5dxm.com Instagram: suzie_button_creations. Facebook Susan T Hahaj.

Unknown said...

I would like to participate. Will get started creating!

Unknown said...

Hi...sounds like fun!

Jackie PN said...

Wish I could play, but still to earlier for for me to commit. I will watch and maybe catch your next swap Kim/ Have fun,looks like a great swap!
hugs xx Jackie

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Love the swap idea but I have many things in May....so better pass this time. Will be close by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...