Saturday, May 26, 2018

Stash To Treasure Saturday - #4


Welcome to week 4 of
STASH TO TREASURE SATURDAY!
Each week I take some long-neglected item(s) from my stash
and create something new.
I know we all have those items,
it is covered in a half inch of dust,
the style is so 2000s,
the theme is no longer relevant.
I am going to try my best to take those items and breathe new life into them.

PLEASE READ TO THE END OF THIS POST.
I WOULD LIKE YOUR INPUT.
THANKS

This week I am using several tags I made a few years ago
(the photos are marked 2017, however, the tags were made some time before then).

The first pair of tags (above)
now grace the covers of a pair of mini memo books (below).




The tag pictured above,
now covers a handmade junk journal (below).
The inside pages are coffee dyed,
but have been left blank,
leaving plenty of room for photos, writing, and embellishment.


The final tag (above)
is now a greeting card for a dear friend (below).

I am still considering turning this feature into
a weekly link-up party.
Would you be interested in visiting the party participants 
and more importantly, would you link up your latest
STASH TO TREASURE project?  
Please let me know in the comments section.

Thanks so much for visiting.

Please leave a comment.
At the end of the month,
I will announce a random winner
of a special gift.
(only one comment per post will be entered).

For everyone in the states,
I hope you are enjoying your long weekend,
and everyone else,
hugs,
Kim

4 comments:

Fonda said...

I can't participate right now, but I would certainly look at the art of those who can.

Jane said...

I love all your work, Kimberly! Nice ideas for using the tags! Would love seeing what others do, along with more of your work, of course!
xo Jane

Dorthe said...

Dear Kim,
your reuse of the tags, created wonderful pieces- I love the new backgrounds you made them- !!
Dear friend, you know me-- I have more than enough with the commitment for That`s Crafty, so I am not saying yes to other weekly commitments, even it would have been great fun.
Hope your summer is lovely Kim.
Hugs and smiles from Dorthe- xoxo

Jackie PN said...

Kim, I think this is excellent idea and once I get through summer and all of my obligations, I would love to play along!
These journals and card have turned out fabulous! I just love the way you re-create!! You are so talented!
hugs xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...