Thursday, May 24, 2018

It's Not Too Late!

The Altered Paint Sample Card Swap
must be mailed one week from today,
Thursday, May 31st.

If you are interested in joining,
visit this post HERE,
and the swap info page HERE.

These are my finished cards,
and I have been receiving beautiful cards from the other swappers!

Please leave a comment.
At the end of the month,
I will announce a random winner
of a special gift.
(only one comment per post will be entered).

The weekend is almost here,
I do hope yours is wonderful!

hugs,
Kim

4 comments:

Dorthe said...

They are gorgeous all, dear Kim,
and always love your Marie Antoinette tags and cards- these are so beautiful, too .
Hugs to you. xx

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Beautiful, each and every one..

rush said...

I like the purples ones. I am going to have to try using paint chips (I have scads of them) as backgrounds. Thanks for sharing these. They are lovely.

Jackie PN said...

Omgosh!! Again!! I am bowled over by your creations! These are beyond stunning and I am so bummed I missed this swap! "(
Kim, is there a way to follow your blog by email? I miss so many of your post through the blog lovin email

Gorgeous tags and lucky one who receives them!
hugs,Jackie xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...