Wednesday, January 30, 2019

January ATC Swap Is Being Packed Today!

Take a look at these beauties!


I am sorry that they were not returned sooner.
I was holding out hope that JoAnne's package would arrive,
but it has been shuffled from one Denver facility to another,
only to return to the first and start its rotation over again.

The plan was to pack them on Monday,
but my head is still reeling from this past Sunday
(reference my last post).

I also missed 
Art Card Tuesday.
I will make it up next Tuesday
with 2 posts.
This week's prompt is 
GREY
(just in case you want to get a jump start).

Thanks to all who participated
and for your understanding patience.

There is still time to sign up for February's swap,
tap the button at the top of the right sidebar.

warm hugs,
Kim

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!
UPDATED:
JoAnne's ATCs arrived in my mailbox 
less than 15 minutes after I published the original post.
Her ATCs are included in the swap out! YAY!

2 comments:

Createology said...

Lovely ATCs and how divine they all are included. Thank you Kim for facilitating this swap.

peggy gatto said...

Thanks to Fonda, Sherry, and Jo Anne for the sweet blues!!! thanks, Kim for organizing!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...