Monday, March 11, 2019

Use It Or Lose It

I came across a number of vellum sticker sets from 
Stickopotamus.
They have been in my stash for years.
They didn't feel very relevant for a long time,
but I think I held onto them just long enough for them to seem new again.

I think them mix beautifully with these adorable stamps
by Darcie's 
and scraps of paper from Maggie Holmes/Crate Paper.

The first card was made to cheer a friend.

This card


and this card
will be going to:


I apparently had a thing for vellum stickers,
there will be more posts featuring them,
and you can visit this post from last year,
in which I used up almost 2 sets of these stars and dots stickers.

Hoping your week is lovely,
hugs,
Kim





1 comment:

Donetta said...

They're simply adorable..and perfect for the beginning of spring. Even here in western Michigan, it is beginning to feel like spring!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...