Thursday, September 19, 2019

Back To School ATCs & October's Swap Theme

Another fun swap is in the mail!
Here are our artists:
Sherry (top left)
Margie (bottom left)
Karin (top center)
Nancy (middle center)
Kim (bottom center)
Lori (top right)
Fonda (bottom right)
Thanks for playing!

I won't have October's sign up posted until sometime next week,
but if you would like to get started, the theme is:
"BLACK, WHITE, AND BOO!"
They will be due in my hands no later than OCTOBER 20TH.
Remember to come back next week for sign-ups!

hugs,
Kim


2 comments:

Dorthe said...

Hello Kim, wishing you a lovely weekend, dear . Hugs from Dorthe

Createology said...

I received my September ATC swaps and I adore them all. Thank You everyone who participated and Kim for being the bestest Hostess. I love the October theme too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...