Saturday, September 28, 2019

Sign Up Here - Black, White, & Boo! October ATC Swap

"BLACK, WHITE, & BOO!"

This is a 3 for 3 swap
(make 3/receive 3)

Must be in my hands no later than 
Monday, October 21st!

PLEASE READ!!!
ALL DETAILS CAN BE FOUND ON THE
SWAP INFO PAGE
(THE BUTTON IS UNDER THE BLOG HEADER).

Please leave a comment on this post to sign up
and remember to share the swap button (above) on social media,
the more the merrier!

hugs,
Kim


PS - full disclosure time, the swap button is not an ATC,
but a Halloween card I made.  
I may not be able to participate this month,
but I can definitely swap out your ATCs.

9 comments:

MARGIE said...

I'm in, Kim... Thanks for hosting this.

Fonda said...

I'm in. You will probably receive my ATCs in the next few days.

Createology said...

Yes please include me in this Black, White and Boo ATC Swap. Falling into Autumn Bliss...

Ms Artsymix said...

Hi Kim, yes I’ll be swapping again😍 thank you

Jewels said...

I'm in too! Thanks! Julie

Ms Artsymix said...

Hi Kim, I forgot to let yo know that I mailed my cards on Monday😍

Nancy said...

HI Kim....I would love to join this swap for October fun. Thank you




Anonymous said...

Hi Kim I will be playing this mpnth.thanks deb

Anonymous said...

Kim please sign me up. Deborah A

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...