Friday, January 25, 2019

12 Months Of Christmas - January 25th

I am sure many of you are thinking
"REALLY!?!?"
It feels like we just did the whole Christmas thing.

It seems that lovely time of the year goes at the speed of light,
and my creative spirit feels let down when it's over.

So why not make 2019 the year
 to carve out one day each month to play with my Christmas craft stash?
I can't think of any good reason not to.

The plan is to share on the 25th every month.
I may actually get my cards made before December 20th this year.

Merry hugs,
Kim


For anyone interested:
background paper, chipboard words, bottle brush tree, and deer
are by Tim Holtz;
cute little girl image
is from Lisa's Altered Art on Etsy;
wood shelf is from a vintage Scrabble set;
mercury glass balls are vintage;
everything else is from my stash

1 comment:

Erica H said...

This is adorable! I still have my Christmas craft supplies taking over my craft room, with a few unfinished projects that I need to tackle. What a wonderful idea to spread it out throughout the year.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...